2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E430 4MATIC Questions
I can't switch my AC from EC to recirculating mode on the control panel. The compressor guage low side reads 70 psi and will not engage. Is it possible that my EC sensor under the dash is bad? Please help.
car start and after a few minute shout off and it wont start untill two hour later.
what can i do about a coolant leak that just started but only happens so often?