2013 Mercedes-Benz E350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 Mercedes-Benz E350
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2013 Mercedes-Benz E350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
Water can damage the weight sensor in the front, passenger seat, causing the SRS (airbag) light to illuminate. There is an electrical component in the seat cushion susceptible to fluid damage. Any spills should be dried up immediately in order to try and prevent damage to the sensor.
2013 Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
I ensure that all of the lights are off and the doors,trunk lid, radio and a/c are all off whenever I park the car. Nevertheless, the car failed to start on three separate occasions. Fortunately, these failures occured at home. I had to call Roadside Assistance.['