2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mercedes-Benz E350
- Cover on the center console release tab has fallen off. How do you repair it?
- after doing alignment in my 2010 E350 cornering lights stop working.
- Car not accelerating forward and will only go in reverse
- needing new brakes, rotors and tires
- Why does my middle instrument gauge light up when the car is off?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
Took my E350 to Mercedes-Benz to do alignment, after getting the car back, I noticed that the cornering lights (the ones that turn on when you turn on your turn. signal, or steer left or right aluminates the corner) stop working, does it have anything to do with the alignment? since when you move...
Dealer says I need new brakes and rotors, and tires after 27,700 miles on car. I don't drive it much, don't ride the brakes, or fast acceleration or short stop. Isn't this a little soon for all this work?
the instrument gauge will light up after the car has been turned off. It appears to be a short but dealership could not find anything. Car was hooked up to a voltage meter for a day and 1/2 and no pull. I read that if the radio is left on after the car has been turned off, that the car should ...
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Recalls
Mercedes Benz is recalling 2010 C-Class, model 204; E-Class, model 212; and 2010–2011 E-Class Coupe/Cabriolet, model 207 vehicles due to a loss of power steering fluid that could result in power steering system failure. Owners may not have sufficient control of the vehicle in areas like parking lots, thus increasing the chance of a crash. Dealers will check and re-torque the connection fitting, free of charge.
2010 Mercedes-Benz E350 Reviews
I purchesed a 350cdi BE two months ago. The car had done 43000 km. at the time. Nothing but trouble since then. Been to the garage 9 times, and still not ok. Still under factory warenty, but the dealer says the car now runs as it is soposed to !!!?? The problem is: vibrations in the 2000 rpm. area. Strange vushing sounds from the engin when gun´ed. Sounds like air is released under high presur...
This is the best Mercedes you can get. (other than the s-class) It is much worth the money. I love this car!