2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz E350
- Is there a way to access outside air without engaging the compressor on my 2009
- 4YR E350 BALANCE SHAFT SPROCKET BADLEY WORN 40K MILES IS THIS A MANUFACT FAULT
- The # 2 cylinder has a 70% leak. Could this be caused by the camshaft oil seal.
- I have a 2009 E350 mercedes and the D service light came on. What serv. include
- AirCon/Tempcontrol:On setting temp. the fan fails to stop at agreed temp. both
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
I had a 2000E320 with an "EC" setting which allowed me to bring in outside air when the weather was pleasant without engaging the compressor. Does my 2009E350 have that? Can I turn on the heat without the compressor being engaged?
fault codes 0632 missfiring and 0652 missfireing cylinder The plugs were R&R and the coils were switched on 1 and 2 .
on Auto or Manual. I can switch system off. The system does not settle on selected temp.
2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 Reviews
I HAVE BEEN HAVING TOO MANY PROBLEMS!!! MY E35O KNOCKS WHEN IT IS FIRST STARTED AND EXHAUST SYSTEM RATTLES. THESE PROBLEMS STARTED SIX MONTHS AFTER PURCHASING THE CAR. SERVICE DEPT CLAIMS THEY DO NOT HEAR THE KNOCKS OR RATTLES AND CANT FIND ANYTHING WRONG!! IVE TAKEN IT IN THREE TIMES FOR THESE SAME PROBLEMS. I AM STILL HEARING THESE KNOCKS AND RATTLES, SO FRUSTRATING!
I believe this is the best car on the road. I traded this in just a month ago for a 2010. It is so great.