2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350
- Fuel pump is bad shop says pump is inside tank, need to replace both $2700?
- My restraint system is down the motor fan running fast can I have it reset
- How much is good price for transmission, Total price
- How do I clear tire display fault?
- I am having same transmission problem that I have been reading alot about;
2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
A lot of money for a fuel pump
The Tirepressure displyed error.
I have corrected the tire pressure.
Now how do I get rid of the error display