2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350
- How do I replace the Low-Beam Headlamp Bulbs on a E-350 Mercedes?
- How do I clear tire display fault?
- I am having same transmission problem that I have been reading alot about;
- e350 has a panoramic sun roof, the cloth cover on the rear stopped retracting.
- Front Suspension Issue: Dealer made make shift repairs by adding 'spacers'. Huh?
2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
The Tirepressure displyed error.
I have corrected the tire pressure.
Now how do I get rid of the error display
Car shifts roughly; 2 dealer mechanics have felt problem but they say no codes so they can't fix; car under warranty; how do I get them to fix before warranty finishes.
How can I fix it?