2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
Lack of audio or cell phone functionality may be related to the failure of the audio gateway module.
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Questions
Feb 8th first time
Why did ABS brake did not Kick in and stop Car ?
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Recalls
Forty-one vehicles may have a front engine pulley that was manufactured with an insufficient adhesive where the inner mass damper ring attaches to the vibration damper. If the inner ring were to separate with the hood open and the engine running, personal injury could result. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected parts to correct this issue. This recall is expected to begin during April of 2011.