2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Problems
Lack of audio or cell phone functionality may be related to the failure of the audio gateway module.
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Questions
Feb 8th first time
Why did ABS brake did not Kick in and stop Car ?
2011 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Recalls
Forty-one vehicles may have a front engine pulley that was manufactured with an insufficient adhesive where the inner mass damper ring attaches to the vibration damper. If the inner ring were to separate with the hood open and the engine running, personal injury could result. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected parts to correct this issue. This recall is expected to begin during April of 2011.