2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Problems
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
Lack of audio or cell phone functionality may be related to the failure of the audio gateway module.
2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Recalls
On certain station wagon models, a connecting rod for the load leveling rear suspension system may fail. This could result in reduced vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the level control connecting rod as necessary to correct this concern.
2009 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Reviews
I owne the E350 4matic with AMG sports package when driving the car will not shift out of gear not sure what makes this happen, but when I turn the car off let it sit for awhile it starts up and workls like nothing was wrong ...this car is too expense to be so unpredictable.
I thought it was fantabulous