2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mercedes-Benz E320
- how do you reset the check engine light on the E-320
- noist occur when turning to left sounds like my whell bearing
- what causes brake defective and replacement of sbc
- I have 2002 Mercedes benz E320,the heater/fan went out?
- I replenished gear oil 1/2 ltr after which my car ran but the gear won't engage.
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
The car model is e240 2002,the show brake defective on the dash board and i will like to know what causes the problem and how to resolve the case.pls the car model is e240 2002 elegance.
I don't trust the cheap ones. Am I playing to much.
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 Reviews
Great car with lots of room. Maintenance: Catalytic converts were replaced (dealer qoute was high, done much cheaper at muffler shop).