2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320
- soda pop spilled into the window control panel located in the center now
- there is the turning singal relay loc
- Why would air be blowing in my car even while my car is off?
- Ihave allowed gas to get low in car 3 times after refilling it sputters and eng
- Does the mercedes E320 CDi reg year 2001 have hydraulic valves or friction ones?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
The cup holder in the center console may break.
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
the windows wont roll down. what do I need to do in the least inexpensive way
while car is off the car seems to blow air, yet i can still turn on and off the regular a/c but i turn the key off and take my key out and the air still blows? Ive checked all fuses and disconnected battery and still the air don't turn off?
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 Reviews
I love my car but this model has some nagging issues. Common problems with the E series are failure of the climate control LCD panel, failure of the LED displays in the instrument cluster, squeaky steering wheel, and failure of the auto dimming drivers side mirror. Mine has experienced all of theses. The instrument cluster and climate control are so common I feel Mercedes should issue a recall.
I love my Mercedes Benz 2001 E320. It's a great car. There's a little problem. It has this rough sound when I start it and get going, then, once I'm on the road at a set speed it drives very smooth. One mechanic said it was the motor mount then another said it was the air flow in the engine. What to do, what to do?
My repair man said it would cost $1500 to install a new catalystic convertor for mu 2001 e320 mercedes, is this a good deal?