2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320
- Drive for ten minutes then car dies & I have to wait 15minutes to start back up
- How can I tell if my 2000 E320 is 4 speed, 5 speed or 7 speed?
- will a bad crankshaft sensor give a code when I take it to the dealer to check
- COST TO REPAIR WINDOW REGULATOR
- Why would my car out of the blue have no acceleration? No warning.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
The cup holder in the center console may break.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
It drives then cutts off then after 15 start back up ..,,cutts off no warning at all
I think I have a bad crankshaft sensor but the dealer says there is no code to support this. I read somewhere ( and I can't find it to reference) that older models will not show a code. is this true for my 2000 wagon?
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 Recalls
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 Reviews
I 2000 320E BOUGHT IT NEW HAD HAVE BOTH REAR WINDOW REG0U TOLD BY M/B TECH THAT IF YOU DON'T USE THE REAR WINDOWS CABLE WILL DRY OUT OVER CAUSING THEM TO BREAK OTHER WISE GREAT ALL AROUND