1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
- how do you get the key to turn?
- how do you start car if steering column won't lock and car won't shift
- What happens when you lose power in parts of your car?
- when i pack my car the door and window keeps open when i have lock and park it
- i read a post that there was a piston/connecting rod problem what years
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
The cup holder in the center console may break.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
the battery is good
Seat moves forward and back, also tilts o.k. but cannot raise the seat.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Recalls
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Reviews
I own 320 in 1999 gasoline. Great car by all accounts a strong reliable and elegant. Very reasonable fuel consumption 1:11 wake road. Maintenance does not happen at all. You can obtain spare parts for cheap and high availability. A lot more new European equal. Car monster.
I've had a '99 E320 4 Matic for 5 years and love it. Safe, comfortable ride in all kinds of weather and keeps its finish. Regular maintenance with no major problems. Have the occasional oil leak which is common. Great car.
I purchased my car from a person who had meticoules record keeping on repairs and kept the car immaculate. I purchased it in 2008 with only 70,000 mi. So far I've only changed to AMG rims with Nittos 255x40x18 performance tires. Other than regular maintenance this AC evaporator temp sensor has been the only problem so far.I took it to the shop and they couldnt figure it and was going to do a el...