1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mercedes-Benz E320
- change light bulb running light (front) next to large headlight
- I need to reset my radio battery was taken out and put back. No manual
- tell a easily step to reinstall a crankshaft for a 1999 mercedes benz e320
- how to replace a crankshaft senor for a 1999 mercedes benz e320
- i have a 1999 E320 and motor only running on 3 cylinder on driver side.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
The cup holder in the center console may break.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
Need a code plz help
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Recalls
1999 Mercedes-Benz E320 Reviews
I've had a '99 E320 4 Matic for 5 years and love it. Safe, comfortable ride in all kinds of weather and keeps its finish. Regular maintenance with no major problems. Have the occasional oil leak which is common. Great car.
My 1999 Mercedes engine will not turn over, battery is good where is the starter on this engine, E320 matic
When I stop at stop sign or give way. my car doesn't move when its time to go. It takes a couple of seconds despite hitting the accelerator all the way down.