1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Mercedes-Benz E320
- How much will it cost to replace the ignition lock in my mercedez e320?
- Why did my Front Windows stop working and does my electronic key not working be
- where is the input turbin speed sensor located?
- 1998 E320 the front speakers work fine; no sound from the rear speakers
- My 95 Mercedes S420 check engine light stays on after service. What's wrong?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
The cup holder in the center console may break.
1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
After servicing my check engine came back on. My mechanic fixed it and a day later it came back on again. Mechanic can seem to figure out was wrong.
My E-320 has 136,451 miles on it. When should the shocks be replaced?
I checked my fuses they all seem to be good
1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 Reviews
I have owned this car since 2000 and I am very happy with the experience. I purchased it as a two year old lease return. I have garaged it since purchase and maintained it annually. I also have it detailed after each winter inside and out. Feeding the leather annually has kept the leather supple and like new. I live in a non-snow/road salt area so there's no rust. At 16 years old the car sti...
Absolutely love this care. It's quick, great fuel mileage and fun to drive.
*Note Canadian location (Zip codes will not stick on RepairPal for Canadian users). Purchased 2nd hand in 2002 from know owner with 80K. Good engine, replaced balljoints, struts, 2 tie rods, 2 brake jobs, 4 window lifts, blower motor, blower regulator and housing, 15 headlamp bulbs, 2 drive belts, 1 door hinge. FM radio does not work below 12 Celcius, Major rust problem on entire car, shock mou...