1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercedes-Benz E320
- High Usage Vehicles May Experience Ignition Lock and Tumbler Failures
- Transmission Oil Seals May Leak on High Mileage Vehicles
- Shifter Lever Bushings May Break Causing Loose Feel/Noise
- Replace Brake Rotors When Pads are Worn and Squeaking
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- My car has been running as if its not getting full juice..
- car wont start in park shifted to N started next time nada added fluid started rt up next day nada when running no shift probs.replaced fuse started rt up next time nada thinking sensor just recent 106k miles no leaks that can c
- Front left and both reverse light dont work-front only on low beam.
- I have a 1995 Mercedes E 320. Just replaced the key tumbler mechanism.
- How do I read code for check engine light
1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 Problems
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
High mileage vehicles may develop a leak from one or more of the transmission oil seals.
The bushings for the shifter lever wear out to the point where they break and fall out. This causes excessive movement (loose feel) in the shifter lever and a clanging-type noise when changing gears.
1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
Starts out unable to go without bucking. RPM runs high then back down as if transmisson issue. But once warmed up car eventually runs smoother. Changed coils boots plugs air filter. Runs better have more power now on throttle but stil wants to hesitate somewhat. What else could this be?
When I push down and hold the button in the small box under the hood it does not blink, what should I try next to read code.
In the small box under the hood I push down and hold button for 30-60 seconds but the light does not blink for a code to tell me what the problem is .i replaced the old gas cap. Also it's a sportline edition with 120,000 miles excellent condition in and out. Someone please help me out this is...
1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 Recalls
1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 Reviews
I love my car it now has 143,000 and it drives well a such a beautiful car but it is now starting to have small issues everytime i look but guess that comes with age but neer anything major couple hundred here and there every few months.