1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercedes-Benz E320
- I have a 1995 Mercedes E 320. Just replaced the key tumbler mechanism.
- How do I read code for check engine light
- My check engine light is on when I push button for code it does not blink help
- Where is the fuse box for the interior electrical. I just purchased the vehicle
- when driving car the rpm go very high but the car speed is the same.
1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 Problems
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
High mileage vehicles may develop a leak from one or more of the transmission oil seals.
The bushings for the shifter lever wear out to the point where they break and fall out. This causes excessive movement (loose feel) in the shifter lever and a clanging-type noise when changing gears.
1995 Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
When I push down and hold the button in the small box under the hood it does not blink, what should I try next to read code.
In the small box under the hood I push down and hold button for 30-60 seconds but the light does not blink for a code to tell me what the problem is .i replaced the old gas cap. Also it's a sportline edition with 120,000 miles excellent condition in and out. Someone please help me out this is...
the problem when the car is about 60mp.