1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mercedes-Benz E320
- High Usage Vehicles May Experience Ignition Lock and Tumbler Failures
- Transmission Oil Seals May Leak on High Mileage Vehicles
- Shifter Lever Bushings May Break Causing Loose Feel/Noise
- Bad Spark Plug Wires/Ignition Coils May Cause Misfires and Possible CEL
- Replace Brake Rotors When Pads are Worn and Squeaking
- Can I fix my M-B R/F "Upper Control Arm"?
- I would like to know how to remove the fan clutch off of my e320 benz
- What are "ACCUMULATORS" for MB suspension systems.
- I own a 1994 Mercedes E-320 and for 6 years have not used the air conditioning.
- Is there a liquid sealer that can actually seal a leaking head gasket
1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Problems
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
High mileage vehicles may develop a leak from one or more of the transmission oil seals.
The bushings for the shifter lever wear out to the point where they break and fall out. This causes excessive movement (loose feel) in the shifter lever and a clanging-type noise when changing gears.
1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
Water getting into the oil and why does it has a lot of pressure build up
When trying to start it a lot of pressure builds up to a point that it blew off the oil cap and white smoke came out what is causing this and what needs to be replace?
The oil pressure gage will drop to 2 and go back up to 3 and wen it drops to 2 the car will shake like its guna turn off and then the gage jumps back to 3 and the car will rev back up and will continue to go back in fourth if I am driving it won't do it till I am come to a stop then it will d...
1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Reviews
I have to say; ever since I purchased my 1994 e-320 mercedes ,over 1 year now, I have been nothing but happy with the car, it's performance, along with the beautiful style of that year and make. I have heard they call this car the million mile beauty. I now truly believe this. Mine has 398,000 miles, and she runs like a dream. I have to give the Germans their well earned right as very well engi...
It is a great car which gets great gas mileage and is really comfortable. the performance is awesome for a sedan. The repairs can be expensive but do not occur often. 3.6 liter inline 6 engine. 6 gallon gas tank and 2 gallon reserve tank. Great car!!!