1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mercedes-Benz E320
- High Usage Vehicles May Experience Ignition Lock and Tumbler Failures
- Transmission Oil Seals May Leak on High Mileage Vehicles
- Bad Spark Plug Wires/Ignition Coils May Cause Misfires and Possible CEL
- Shifter Lever Bushings May Break Causing Loose Feel/Noise
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- The inside ac/heater blower will not come on at all. Outside blower working fine
- Estimated cost to repair AC compressor
- My air conditioning has stopped putting out cold air. Where is the compressor?
- I have a water leak, not when its running, when its station for a while had itcc
- I'm having oil pressure issues. When I bought this car it ran fine, I changed the spark plugs on it and changed the oil and filter. Now the oil pressure sits at zero and does not move. Also the engine while at idle, acts like it want to cutoff .
1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Problems
Due to wear, high usage vehicles can experience ignition lock and tumbler failures. The ignition lock cylinder will generally require replacement to correct this concern.
High mileage vehicles may develop a leak from one or more of the transmission oil seals.
Failed spark plug wires and/or ignition coils can cause intermittent misfires (rough running); the Check Engine Light may also illuminate. Diagnoses of the ignition system will be necessary to determine which components are at fault.
1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
At first it would not go into any gear we rebuilt the transmission and now won't go in reverse but will the other gears what could be the problem
Water getting into the oil and why does it has a lot of pressure build up
1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Reviews
I have to say; ever since I purchased my 1994 e-320 mercedes ,over 1 year now, I have been nothing but happy with the car, it's performance, along with the beautiful style of that year and make. I have heard they call this car the million mile beauty. I now truly believe this. Mine has 398,000 miles, and she runs like a dream. I have to give the Germans their well earned right as very well engi...
It is a great car which gets great gas mileage and is really comfortable. the performance is awesome for a sedan. The repairs can be expensive but do not occur often. 3.6 liter inline 6 engine. 6 gallon gas tank and 2 gallon reserve tank. Great car!!!