2006 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI
- Leaks Develop at Differential Seals/Cover on High Mileage/Older Vehicles
- Center Arm Rest Cup Holder May Break
- Failed Gateway Module May Cause Lack of Audio/Cell Phone Functionality
- Wire Connector on Transmission May Leak Fluid and Damage Control Module
- Early Versions of Central Gateway Module Have Software Problems
- What areas of a 2006 MB E320 CDI in New York could be probably rusted?
- Why can't they et the "check engine light" to go off?
- Control panel issues; cause and what does it cost to replace?
- The dashboard drawer next to the glove compartment does not close/retract
- My car is actually a 2006 ML320 cdi. I can't select a gear.
2006 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Problems
High mileage or older vehicles commonly develop leaks from the differential seals and/or cover. Our technicians recommend a complete reseal of the differential unit whenever these leaks are repaired.
The cup holder in the center console may break.
Lack of audio or cell phone functionality may be related to the failure of the audio gateway module.
2006 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Questions
My car was in a rear end collision and the check engine light came on. The car has been fixed and the check engine light is still on. They told me that the filter needed replacing so they did that; $300 later and the check engine light is still on. Any suggestions?
The car had a rear end collision and the battery was replaced. Exhaust was messed up too. Now the control panel only comes on about half the time when I start the car; I'm told that this is the normal power conservation mode when the battery is dying, but that is new. Then they told me it was...
The dashboard drawer next to the glove compartment does not close/retract