2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI
- Leaks Develop at Differential Seals/Cover on High Mileage/Older Vehicles
- Center Arm Rest Cup Holder May Break
- Failed Gateway Module May Cause Lack of Audio/Cell Phone Functionality
- Wire Connector on Transmission May Leak Fluid and Damage Control Module
- Early Versions of Central Gateway Module Have Software Problems
2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Problems
High mileage or older vehicles commonly develop leaks from the differential seals and/or cover. Our technicians recommend a complete reseal of the differential unit whenever these leaks are repaired.
The cup holder in the center console may break.
Lack of audio or cell phone functionality may be related to the failure of the audio gateway module.
2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Questions
comes and goes
Does anyone have a shop manual for a 2005 E320CDI? I want to purchase one,
I want to purchase one.