2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI
- Leaks Develop at Differential Seals/Cover on High Mileage/Older Vehicles
- Center Arm Rest Cup Holder May Break
- Early Versions of Central Gateway Module Have Software Problems
- Failed Gateway Module May Cause Lack of Audio/Cell Phone Functionality
- Wire Connector on Transmission May Leak Fluid and Damage Control Module
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Problems
High mileage or older vehicles commonly develop leaks from the differential seals and/or cover. Our technicians recommend a complete reseal of the differential unit whenever these leaks are repaired.
The cup holder in the center console may break.
The early versions of the central gateway module (which allows different systems to communicate with each other) have software problems.
2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Questions
comes and goes
Does anyone have a shop manual for a 2005 E320CDI? I want to purchase one,
I want to purchase one.