2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
- My alarm goes off while I'm drive and when it's in park and turned off
- Key clicks no start till 2nd try,starter n batteries replaced and still occurs
- what causes for steering not to go up and down?????????
- A message on my dash states "E+ service due in 600 miles
- what does service F include and cost? What does visit workshop mean?
2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
An engine Oil leak may develop from the PCV vent housing on the valve cover and/or the inspection plate on the front of the engine.
High mileage or older vehicles commonly develop leaks from the differential seals and/or cover. Our technicians recommend a complete reseal of the differential unit whenever these leaks are repaired.
2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Questions
Mercedes e320 2004 is it a short somewhere and where would it be
What does this mean??
Car is stating I need this.