2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
- my Mercedes Benz cuts off completely when i come stop and try to accelerate
- water leaking from the ac system under the dash to passenger side footwell
- what is the cause of a broken drive belt?
- rear brake lights ,cruise control dont work and BAS,EPS lights come on, fuse goo
- why the check lamp of oil level is flashing time to time even level oil is good?
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Questions
I have removed the carpet, on the passenger side, and can see water dripping from a around a black plastic box under the dash. There are water droplets on the box and water dripping from above it onto wires and the footwell
the steering wheel is hard to turn, the battery/alternator light is on
could it be the brake switch
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Reviews
Bought this vehicle 6 months ago, with a rebuilt title. I've owned many vehicles, purchased 3 of them new, but this used E320 is my favorite. Love the ride, quietness, safety, AWD, and economy.
I love it. It is a beautiful car and I feel very safe in it.
super car 120k