2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
- Can ignition key be repaired, do I have to buy new one? New battery didn't work
- How many ignition coils do I need for my 2001 E320 4matic sedan?
- my Mercedes Benz cuts off completely when i come stop and try to accelerate
- water leaking from the ac system under the dash to passenger side footwell
- what is the cause of a broken drive belt?
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Questions
I have removed the carpet, on the passenger side, and can see water dripping from a around a black plastic box under the dash. There are water droplets on the box and water dripping from above it onto wires and the footwell
the steering wheel is hard to turn, the battery/alternator light is on
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Reviews
I love it. It is a beautiful car and I feel very safe in it.
Bought this vehicle 6 months ago, with a rebuilt title. I've owned many vehicles, purchased 3 of them new, but this used E320 is my favorite. Love the ride, quietness, safety, AWD, and economy.
super car 120k