2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
- what is the cause of a broken drive belt?
- rear brake lights ,cruise control dont work and BAS,EPS lights come on, fuse goo
- why the check lamp of oil level is flashing time to time even level oil is good?
- how do i replace batteries in keyless entry key fob, key seems to need battery
- Why does my a/c not turn on consistently?
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
An engine Oil leak may develop from the PCV vent housing on the valve cover and/or the inspection plate on the front of the engine.
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Questions
the steering wheel is hard to turn, the battery/alternator light is on
could it be the brake switch
I used to have a 2001 420E 4Matic, sold it. two years later I bought a 2001 MB E320 4 matic, key fob from previous MB 420 is better than E320. How do I change the one fe=rom the 420 to work in the 320?
2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Reviews
Bought this vehicle 6 months ago, with a rebuilt title. I've owned many vehicles, purchased 3 of them new, but this used E320 is my favorite. Love the ride, quietness, safety, AWD, and economy.
I love it. It is a beautiful car and I feel very safe in it.
super car 120k