2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
- Gear oil sensor light comes on.
- recently purchased e430 and noticed that the car often will not shift properly
- I own a 2000 E-class (320 4Matic) and it has stopped on me 3 times. My car start
- Rear turn signals are not working. Checked the fuses, now both r not working
- The car will be running correctly and suddenly will not accelerate.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Questions
starts fine but after driving 5-6 minutes it shuts off. There are no lights to come on to warm me. I just dont know what the problem could be. Any ideas?
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Reviews
I own and drive a 2000 MB E320 4Matic. It has 116,000 miles on it, and is one of the most enjoyable cars I have owned; and driven. The vehicle ways 5 tons and has a smooth quiet ride. For an 11 year old car it accelerates very well. I recently took it on the open highway and achieved speeds of 100 to 110 miles per hour with no drag or hesitation. I recently had a cat converters, and resonator r...