2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
- Gear oil sensor light comes on.
- recently purchased e430 and noticed that the car often will not shift properly
- I own a 2000 E-class (320 4Matic) and it has stopped on me 3 times. My car start
- Rear turn signals are not working. Checked the fuses, now both r not working
- The car will be running correctly and suddenly will not accelerate.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Questions
starts fine but after driving 5-6 minutes it shuts off. There are no lights to come on to warm me. I just dont know what the problem could be. Any ideas?
2000 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Reviews
I own and drive a 2000 MB E320 4Matic. It has 116,000 miles on it, and is one of the most enjoyable cars I have owned; and driven. The vehicle ways 5 tons and has a smooth quiet ride. For an 11 year old car it accelerates very well. I recently took it on the open highway and achieved speeds of 100 to 110 miles per hour with no drag or hesitation. I recently had a cat converters, and resonator r...