1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
- my car crank normaly but no start. what is the next step?
- what can be the problem now because i replace cam and the cranksharf position,
- Told that there is carbon build-up in engine. Want more knowledge.
- Why my car key ignition won't turn n door alarm won't work either?
- AC on my car blows cold on passenger side and much less cold on driver side.
1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Questions
This is the first time it happens and I just bought a brand new battery and still won't work
My door locks will not work. When I use the remote to lock the doors, only the alarm system is activated. Same when I unlock it as the alarm is deactivated.
1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Reviews
My 4Matic wagon is a great car with almost 200K miles on it. While I have had some minor repair work on the car and the repairs are very expensive, I knew that going into buying a Mercedes and an old car. I am surprised by how many negative things I have seen about these cars and yet my experience has so far been very good. Especially love the 4Matic: during heavy rains on the interstate, the c...