1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
- my car crank normaly but no start. what is the next step?
- what can be the problem now because i replace cam and the cranksharf position,
- Told that there is carbon build-up in engine. Want more knowledge.
- Why my car key ignition won't turn n door alarm won't work either?
- AC on my car blows cold on passenger side and much less cold on driver side.
1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Problems
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
A squeak from the steering column is often related to a rubber boot in the column or a seal in the power steering rack.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Questions
This is the first time it happens and I just bought a brand new battery and still won't work
My door locks will not work. When I use the remote to lock the doors, only the alarm system is activated. Same when I unlock it as the alarm is deactivated.
1998 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Reviews
My 4Matic wagon is a great car with almost 200K miles on it. While I have had some minor repair work on the car and the repairs are very expensive, I knew that going into buying a Mercedes and an old car. I am surprised by how many negative things I have seen about these cars and yet my experience has so far been very good. Especially love the 4Matic: during heavy rains on the interstate, the c...