2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS550
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Problems
A sticking relay, causing the airmatic pump motor to constantly run, may causee the airmatic pump motor to fail or the battery to go dead when the car is shut off. Worn airmatic pump mount bushings can causes noises in the front axle while driving on bumpy roads or a buzzing noise.
Rear air springs (bellows) may develop leaks, which causes the air pump to run more often to maintain ride height. Our technicians recommend that leaking air springs be replaced.
Due to the size and material used on the brakes of these vehicles, the brakes may start to squeak around the 50 percent wear point. The brake rotor surfaces become uneven, causing a lip to form at the outer edge of the rotor. Because of this, the rotors are usually replaced when the pads are worn (pad life varies depending on driving style and terrain).
2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 Questions
does this removal require a special tool>