2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Problems
An engine Oil leak may develop from the PCV vent housing on the valve cover and/or the inspection plate on the front of the engine.
An engine oil leak may develop from the oil level sensor. Replacement of the leaking sensor will commonly correct this concern.
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Recalls
There is a faulty software calibration that affects several areas including shutting off the fuel supply in a collision. This could cause a fire hazard during an accident. Dealers will reprogram this software. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 070001. This recall began during August, 2008.
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Reviews
I purchased my 06 CLK 55 AMG on 27 Dec 2012. It puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. Its the smoothest riding quickest (not the fastest, my 02 WS6 Trans-Am hold that title)car i have ever owned. It handles like a dream the car had a little over 33k miles on it when I bought it. like my other classics it will never be sold but passed on to my sons or daughter. The exhaust note is aw...