2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Problems
An engine Oil leak may develop from the PCV vent housing on the valve cover and/or the inspection plate on the front of the engine.
An engine oil leak may develop from the oil level sensor. Replacement of the leaking sensor will commonly correct this concern.
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Questions
My brother hit a speed bump at too high a speed and the two roll bars sprang up. I would like to put them back down without going back to the dealer
can i change my own oil on my 2005 clk55 amg? and if i can, is it harder than any other american made car?