2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Problems
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
An engine Oil leak may develop from the PCV vent housing on the valve cover and/or the inspection plate on the front of the engine.
2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Questions
replaced windshield waher pump but there is no fire to wires
While driving I notice this has happened at least 4 times intermittantly. The CD and the radio and NAVI components will stop working. The display will stay to insert CD when it is already on, I will turn off/on the radio and it works but the other day the sound turned off and my fix didn't ...
2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Recalls
There is a faulty software calibration that affects several areas including shutting off the fuel supply in a collision. This could cause a fire hazard during an accident. Dealers will reprogram this software. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 070001. This recall began during August, 2008.
Some seat belt buckles may have a burr on a metal component of the locking mechanism. This could prevent the seat belt from locking under certain conditions. In the event of a crash, the seat occupant may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will replace the affected seat belts. This recall is expected to begin on December 22, 2003. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2003 120006.