2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Problems
The instrument cluster display may lose pixels and need replacement. However, if the back lighting bulbs for the odometer display in the center of the cluster burn out, they can be replaced.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
An engine Oil leak may develop from the PCV vent housing on the valve cover and/or the inspection plate on the front of the engine.
2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Questions
Does the trunk have to be completely empty before it will
Is there a way to manually take the top down and then
put it up automatically.
I have had it for 2 year, the first 3 or 4 times I tried, it opened successfully, and then seemed to stall. Is there a fized time for the p...
ok so i unplugged the battery and the radio went into code mode. i took the serial number went to the dealer they gave me 3 codes none worked. they said they cant help what can i do? how do i unlocked?
2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG Reviews
I love this 2002 CLK55 AMG convertible. I have 139,000 miles on. Other than normal maintenance which has included brake pad and rotors, tires, I have has some minor issues. The AC needed a new compressor at 120,000 miles, some of the pixels on the dash board lights have gone out, and one of the cables that operate the opening and closing of the top broke. I recently replaced a front universal b...