1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430
- would a map position sensor make your car stopped raining
- What would make the car run hot? This is the first time I had this happen.
- Heater is set on high, heat do not get hot anymore(Warm air)
- My question is in the market for a 2004-2006 CL 55 with low miles shud i buy?
- can a 2002 CLK 430 towoed by raising rear wheels off the ground
1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Problems
The instrument cluster display may lose pixels and need replacement. However, if the back lighting bulbs for the odometer display in the center of the cluster burn out, they can be replaced.
Cables in the convertible top tend to break. If the convertible top stops operating prior to reaching the desired open or closed position, the micro switches that sense the position of the top may have failed.
The CD changer may suffer from an internal mechanical problem. Replacement of the faulty unit is generally required to correct this issue.
1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK430 Questions
What do I need to do?
When slowing down or at a stop,it blows cool air.
The miles are (2) of them are right around 62,000-65,000K...Need advice thank you.