2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
- Anyone using regular gas in a CLK 320?
- the cost for replacing the front & rear brake rotors & pads for a clk 320
- how much should it cost to service a transmission for 2005 Mercedes clk320
- My 02 sensor, bank 1, sensor 1 needs to be replaced, please advise.
- Can anyone tell me the exact location of the sensor on a 2005 CLK320 please?
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Problems
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
An engine Oil leak may develop from the PCV vent housing on the valve cover and/or the inspection plate on the front of the engine.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Questions
A picture would be ideal.
2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Reviews
No problems! Only praise and admoration!
handling on the older model is much more better and the braking system also is much better on the older model, also on the E series also is better than on the clk.as for handling on the convertible is also not that great, when compared to the older 2002 model