2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
- why won't the seats move? how much to fix
- why does it not shift into higher gear will only stay in 3rd gear
- Cold start turn key and nothing. Lights radio and everything else works.any idea
- car paint starting to have white spots on front/rear bumpers.
- Horn stopped working - checked all fuses but look ok?
2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Problems
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
The instrument cluster display may lose pixels and need replacement. However, if the back lighting bulbs for the odometer display in the center of the cluster burn out, they can be replaced.
An engine Oil leak may develop from the PCV vent housing on the valve cover and/or the inspection plate on the front of the engine.
2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Questions
First time this has happened
Any product or restoration method I can use to refresh them? Small area now but not sure if I can stop it from happening further and treat the areas effected now. Brilliant silver color.