1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
- My mercedes benz is got vibration while idling.
- HOw to tell if ac blower motor or compressor bad
- How much to replace rear rotors and pads? How much is a rear engine seal?
- Why is my cars power completely failing when I try to turn the starter?
- what causes the fuel dial to stick on empty when I have just filled the tank and
1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Problems
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
The instrument cluster display may lose pixels and need replacement. However, if the back lighting bulbs for the odometer display in the center of the cluster burn out, they can be replaced.
An engine Oil leak may develop from the PCV vent housing on the valve cover and/or the inspection plate on the front of the engine.
1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK320 Questions
My air was working fine yesterday I turned ac off and a few minutes later went to turn on nothing ck all settings (defrost er etc.) nothing blows so I tend to think the blower motor how can I tell which is bad I chfuses unfortunately they were all good
Cost to replace rotors and pads?
Cost for oil pan gasket?
Rear engine seal cost?
the sunroof will not open ,could it be a fuse?