2009 Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2009 Mercedes-Benz CL63 AMG Problems
The transmission drive selector module may fail resulting in the loss of gear selection capability. In most cases this condition will leave the vehicle stranded and require replacement of the drive selector module.
Excessive engine oil consumption can be caused by piston rings and valves which did not break-in/seat properly due to poor driving habits during the engine break-in period. Our technicians tell us that replacement of the piston rings and valves may be required to correct this issue.
An engine valve stem may break resulting in severe internal engine damage. Our technicians tell us the worst case scenario would require complete replacement of the engine.