2006 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG Problems
The active body control system can leak fluid from numerous areas, including the tandem pump, hydraulic lines, struts, and/or seals. If it is not repaired, the vehicle ride height could drop too low and cause damage to the undercarriage.
A door control module/actuator may fail. Our technicians recommend finding an expert to repair them. Taking the door trim panels off requires expert knowledge because they can break and the pieces are very expensive.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG Questions
I believe that this part failure, the strut is leaking fluid, should be replace under my extended warranty as an intagral part of the ABC system rather than a normal wear and tear no covered part. Does this corner of the car completely have to fail (sag) to be covered?
any idea of how much it may cost me?