2002 Mercedes-Benz CL500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL500
- My dashboard lights had flickered for a while but when I changed the car battery it became steady. Recently, they started to flicker and go on and off and then I smelled smoke and they went completely off. Only the arrows and check engine light show now.
- can the abc be fix without replacing the whole system?
- my passengers seat doesnt work neither does the window, how do i fix it my self?
- what will it cost to repair or replace my cd changer?
- my car falls after like 5ours and its will not come up again l mean the Airmati
2002 Mercedes-Benz CL500 Problems
The active body control system can leak fluid from numerous areas, including the tandem pump, hydraulic lines, struts, and/or seals. If it is not repaired, the vehicle ride height could drop too low and cause damage to the undercarriage.
A vibration felt through the center floor of the vehicle can be caused by cracked and/or shredded driveshaft flex discs, resulting in excessive driveshaft movement. If not repaired, damage to the driveshaft center support bearing, transmission, or differential can occur.
A door control module/actuator may fail. Our technicians recommend finding an expert to repair them. Taking the door trim panels off requires expert knowledge because they can break and the pieces are very expensive.
2002 Mercedes-Benz CL500 Questions
the front lowers its self in the front with in a few hours
my trunk mounted cd will not load. it says" no magazine". i have replaced the magazine with a new one with no results. there is also a problem witm the trunk it has to be opened manually which is a pain in the ass. can you advise me of what the fixes should cost?
2002 Mercedes-Benz CL500 Recalls
The hose may corrode due to extensive exposure to humidity. This may cause fluid leakage onto the catalytic converter. This would present a fire hazard. Dealers will a new high pressure distrution hose.
The instrument cluster illumination may fail. This may result in difficulty reading the gauges, indicators, and speedometer. Not being able to see the cluster may lead to an accident. Dealers will replace the instrument cluster modules. This recall started on September 29, 2006.
2002 Mercedes-Benz CL500 Reviews
This car has had issues with the Mass Airflow sensor two times. The electrical stuff in the door which causes the windows to go up when the door shuts had to be repaired. The back window did not work when I got it. The stupid SRS light always comes on. Good car besided the horrible electical systems.