2010 Mercedes-Benz C350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mercedes-Benz C350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Mercedes-Benz C350 Problems
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
The CD changer may suffer from an internal mechanical problem. Replacement of the faulty unit is generally required to correct this issue.
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
2010 Mercedes-Benz C350 Recalls
Mercedes Benz is recalling 2010 C-Class, model 204; E-Class, model 212; and 2010–2011 E-Class Coupe/Cabriolet, model 207 vehicles due to a loss of power steering fluid that could result in power steering system failure. Owners may not have sufficient control of the vehicle in areas like parking lots, thus increasing the chance of a crash. Dealers will check and re-torque the connection fitting, free of charge.