2009 Mercedes-Benz C350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz C350
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Mercedes-Benz C350 Problems
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
The CD changer may suffer from an internal mechanical problem. Replacement of the faulty unit is generally required to correct this issue.
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
2009 Mercedes-Benz C350 Questions
I had an electric ignition swich put in 5 months ago.
How do I get the cover off the battery?
2009 Mercedes-Benz C350 Reviews
I AGREE, Biggest trade off is with the tires. I finally got into some Michelin's that are GREAT! they were a tad bit more pricey, and they can be rotated from side-to side.. that is the best part. i'm able to get more wear from these tires than the ones that are recommended by the manufacturer.
Now 12500 miles since new. Great drive train with great acceleration and braking. Service A done to Mobil One at 1/2 of dealer's cost. Easy maintenance! Summer tires are great, but trade-off is thread wear--may last another 8K. Use Winter tires/rims--great for the past 2 stormy winters in Northeast.