2008 Mercedes-Benz C350 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz C350
- where is the car battery in this car and how do you get to it.
- is the fuel pump on a 2008 mercedes c350 inside the tank?
- Car won't turn over, put the key in ,turn it and nothing, I had just started it
- Anyone experience trouble with the blower motor?
- Are there iphone updates to the car's computer system?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2008 Mercedes-Benz C350 Problems
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
Vehicles equipped with a 7-speed automatic transmission may develop a rough shifting condition, most commonly going up from first to second gear and going down from third to second or second to first gear. Our technicians tell us this is due to an internal component failure. Mercedes has released updated parts; the transmission will need to be removed and disassembled to complete the necessary repairs.
The CD changer may suffer from an internal mechanical problem. Replacement of the faulty unit is generally required to correct this issue.
2008 Mercedes-Benz C350 Questions
i don't see it in the trunk or the front
Blower Motor will not come on to blow the heat out.
I have an iPhone 5 and i cannot figure out how to add contacts to my phone book in the car. Back in 07' when i bought this 08' car, the cell phone technology allowed me to send contacts from my phone to the car phone book using Bluetooth. Cant do it now. Anyone know of any new developments?
2008 Mercedes-Benz C350 Recalls
The rear outer seat belts may not latch correctly when used with certain child safety seats, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Dealers will replace the affected seat belts. This recall is expected to begin on November 19, 2007. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2007-100002.
2008 Mercedes-Benz C350 Reviews
Overall it has been a good car without any significant problems. It is not a DIY friendly car. As an example, if you want to change the oil you have to drop 2 underside cowlings just to get to the drain plug. The transmission service requires special oil and although I have changed fluid on many other cars I will leave this to a trans shop. Expect to pay 2-3 hundred for the service. The car has...
We bought the C350 Sport Model brand new. Now it has about 76k miles. My wife loves loves loves this car. I like the exterior looks. The interior is nice too. Nav is just OK. Controls take a bit to get use to. Likes to eat rear brake pads. Over all I'd give it a 8.9 out of 10.