2003 Mercedes-Benz C320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz C320
- Broken Stepper Motor Actuating Arm May Cause Clicking Noise From Behind Dash
- Dead Battery Due to Failed Seat Control Module
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- Wire Connector on Transmission May Leak Fluid and Damage Control Module
- Does anyone know why on my 03' C320 the radiator fan only works with ac on?
- Changed battery and it won't start . Does it have to go to dealer for CPU reset
- 2 wrench logo in the dash board
- When turn on a/c only get hot air what is estimated cost 9
- Car starts but wouldnt move for 1 hr then when i drove it a high pitched whining
2003 Mercedes-Benz C320 Problems
A repetitive clicking noise from behind the center area of the dash panel is usually caused by a broken stepper motor actuating arm. The actuating arm controls the direction of air flow in the climate control system. Disassembly of the center console will be required to access and change the broken arm with the updated, reinforced part.
A dead battery can be caused by a faulty seat control module that does not properly shut down. Spilling liquids on the front seats can cause these modules to fail.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2003 Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
I can't put more then $5 in the tank because it pours out fast.
do I have to position new motor to a certain position to install it,it will go in either open all the way or closed all the way on the six sided shaft??? thank you scott
2003 Mercedes-Benz C320 Reviews
150,000 kilomters 2003 C320 4 Matic Great Comfort Great Power Great Taction. You wan't to drive the ultimate machine, You have to expect a lil higher maintainance. Can't afford the mertz get a hyundai or a Kia. You'ell definatley save on maintenance. I love my Mertz...
Awesome car, great ride, fun to drive!