2003 Mercedes-Benz C320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz C320
- Broken Stepper Motor Actuating Arm May Cause Clicking Noise From Behind Dash
- Dead Battery Due to Failed Seat Control Module
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- Wire Connector on Transmission May Leak Fluid and Damage Control Module
- Pls where's the auxiliary battery located in Mercedes Benz C320, model year 2003
- what causes a esp light to come on and how to turn it off
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace remove the heater core tubing hose.
- Can a error code be turned off without fixing the problem.
- I was rear ended on drivers side. Had my car repaired at a carmax shop.
2003 Mercedes-Benz C320 Problems
A repetitive clicking noise from behind the center area of the dash panel is usually caused by a broken stepper motor actuating arm. The actuating arm controls the direction of air flow in the climate control system. Disassembly of the center console will be required to access and change the broken arm with the updated, reinforced part.
A dead battery can be caused by a faulty seat control module that does not properly shut down. Spilling liquids on the front seats can cause these modules to fail.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2003 Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
I have a red warning light coming up intermittently asking to check alternator /battery. But they are both ok so i suspect the auxiliary battery.
Radiator coolant steam out of tubing behind the engine n firewall with no access near the driver side n fuses. .help what to do right.. how to remove the tubing to the core behind the firewall properly. Help
Can a SRS error code be turned off without repairing the problem. Can a non mercedes shop clear a code?
2003 Mercedes-Benz C320 Reviews
150,000 kilomters 2003 C320 4 Matic Great Comfort Great Power Great Taction. You wan't to drive the ultimate machine, You have to expect a lil higher maintainance. Can't afford the mertz get a hyundai or a Kia. You'ell definatley save on maintenance. I love my Mertz...
Awesome car, great ride, fun to drive!