2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
- Broken Stepper Motor Actuating Arm May Cause Clicking Noise From Behind Dash
- Dead Battery Due to Failed Seat Control Module
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- Wire Connector on Transmission May Leak Fluid and Damage Control Module
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Problems
A repetitive clicking noise from behind the center area of the dash panel is usually caused by a broken stepper motor actuating arm. The actuating arm controls the direction of air flow in the climate control system. Disassembly of the center console will be required to access and change the broken arm with the updated, reinforced part.
A dead battery can be caused by a faulty seat control module that does not properly shut down. Spilling liquids on the front seats can cause these modules to fail.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
When I turn the key all the lights/windows/radio turns on, but the car will not try to start. It doesn't evem tick, nothing. Im not getting any malfunction codes or anything. Any ideas?
check engine light on,when scanned code P0443 comes up.Cause and fix for this code,thanks
How much does it cost.
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Reviews
Great car to drive, but be aware of the high maintenance fees.
Today, when I got in the car to go to work, the front driver seat was all the way forward and would not move back. I had to drive all the way to work with the steering almost touching my chest. Tried everything and I can hera a click when I try to move the seat. I guess the motor went bad and there is no way to manually move the seat until I can replace it. Any ideas..?
I have a 2001 C320 engine light was on took to repair shop an they change 02 sensor and engine light is still on .what else could this be