2005 Mercedes-Benz C320 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz C320 4MATIC
- Broken Stepper Motor Actuating Arm May Cause Clicking Noise From Behind Dash
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- Check Engine Light on Due to Failed Catalytic Converter
- Worn Sway Bar Link Joints Causing Knocking Over Bumps
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2005 Mercedes-Benz C320 4MATIC Problems
A repetitive clicking noise from behind the center area of the dash panel is usually caused by a broken stepper motor actuating arm. The actuating arm controls the direction of air flow in the climate control system. Disassembly of the center console will be required to access and change the broken arm with the updated, reinforced part.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance. Communicating these specific symptoms to your technician can save diagnostic time.
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
2005 Mercedes-Benz C320 4MATIC Questions
What does this computer image mean? A/C runs fine and error message resets when car is restarted.
cost 250 for parts and 350 for labor what do you think
On several occassions, while using the navigation system, the navigation and radio went dead, warning message that there was an error with the display, and the car lost power to the wheels (although engine responded). Each time (so far), shut engine off and restart.. problem is resolved. This sou...