2003 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG Problems
A dead battery can be caused by a faulty seat control module that does not properly shut down. Spilling liquids on the front seats can cause these modules to fail.
The electrical connector at the automatic transmission may leak fluid into the wiring harness. If not repaired, the oil will migrate through the wiring harness and damage the transmission control module. At that point, a new harness and control module may be necessary to correct this problem.
The CD changer may suffer from an internal mechanical problem. Replacement of the faulty unit is generally required to correct this issue.
2003 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG Questions
The battery is dead and the key will not unlock the doors. how do I release the hood to put new battery in?
been to two garages they tell me it is the fuel control module that is bad. I have replaced the fan so that is new. Diagnostic test showed it was a bad module. Is this possible?