2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Mercedes-Benz C300
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Problems
A vibration felt through the center floor of the vehicle can be caused by driveshaft flex discs, which crack and shred, causing excessive driveshaft movement. Not repairing these can cause damage to the driveshaft center support bearing, or, in the worst case scenario, damage to the transmission or differential.
2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Questions
I don't find anything on the owner manual about that fuse,no information at all,even is not mentioned on the fuse diagram,every day I got the same problem,I bougth this car salvage,but it was wit very little damage on the front end,somebody can help me?dont know where can I find more info abo...
I would like to change parking light and license plate light by using led or xenon. But lot people said they got error message on dash board. Even they used a build in resistor bulb. Is that real. Any one had these problem? please help. How to fix it? Thank you..
2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Recalls
Due to a manufacturing defect, a crack can develop on the fuel filter when the vehicle is operated in high temperatures. This crack can result in a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel filter to correct this concern.
2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Reviews
My 2nd MB, and I'm still not convinced of their quality. Have had several small issues, which they haven't been able to fix ss the computer can't detect anything. But noises and misfiring can be heard and felt without being an engineer. Very dissapointed. Have noticed in 2 loaners that front suspension can start to make too much noise after a few thousand miles. Unconfortable seats. For the pri...