2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC
- Message"BRAKE ABD ABS ESC Inoperative.See Operations Manual" what to do?
- Hey guys I need your input on the problem I had with my C300 4Matic. I can feel the vibration coming out from the center of the vehicle. I have to put my car in neutral for the vibration to stop. What parts need to be changed? Your answers would help
- My break lights won't shut off?
- how do you reset the navigation system to original factory status
- blue smoke when starting dealer says valve stem seals
2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Questions
The manual only says to drive careful and to take it to the dealer. Is there something I can do?
I can turn it on and off but the brake lights still wont shut off. I believe it has to do with the brake light switch but i couldn't find it under the dashboard where the brake is. Any clue where its located or what is the real problem? I didn't want my battery to die out so i removed the...
2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Recalls
The tail lights of the vehicle may dim or fail because of a poor electrical ground connection. Dealers will replace the bulb holders if not previously updated and replace any corroded connectors free of charge to resolve the concern.
Mercedes Benz is recalling 2010 C-Class, model 204; E-Class, model 212; and 2010–2011 E-Class Coupe/Cabriolet, model 207 vehicles due to a loss of power steering fluid that could result in power steering system failure. Owners may not have sufficient control of the vehicle in areas like parking lots, thus increasing the chance of a crash. Dealers will check and re-torque the connection fitting, free of charge.