2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC
- Anyone else having differential issues on their c300?
- Pwr Steer'g oil barely touch'g dip stick & no warning on display.Safe to drive?
- I am unable to start it up. The radio, lights alarm work, windows wont
- keep getting tire pressure warning yellow light checked tires several times,
- front left srs malfunction what does this mean and how do i fix it?
2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Questions
I just brought a battery 4months ago. when trying to start it up no noise
Could my sensor be broken or prossible losing air in one tire; what to do; added air and all tires are correct problem just started 6/28/13; how to do tell which tire
is it the seat belt or air bags?
2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Reviews
Mercedes Benz is generally considered to be of higher quality, but we have experienced problems with our 2009 C Class that we never experienced with any other car. The sunroof glass fatigued and imploded into the car while driving on the highway, ignition problems prohibiting the car from starting, electrical gremlins that causes the passenger side front and rear lights to turn on randomly whil...
The engine could use more low-end torque...(the way to 'feel' it meanwhile is to drive in 'manual/tiptronic mode' - then it's great.. as a former owner of the C230 before the redesign this car is a great leap forward to restoring the name of MB...it's a nice blend between the BMW and the Audi equivelants.