2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC
- I am unable to start it up. The radio, lights alarm work, windows wont
- keep getting tire pressure warning yellow light checked tires several times,
- front left srs malfunction what does this mean and how do i fix it?
- Can I get my battery replaced under the factory warranty?
- when would my car need a transmission flush or is that even necessary?
2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Questions
I just brought a battery 4months ago. when trying to start it up no noise
Could my sensor be broken or prossible losing air in one tire; what to do; added air and all tires are correct problem just started 6/28/13; how to do tell which tire
is it the seat belt or air bags?
2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Reviews
The engine could use more low-end torque...(the way to 'feel' it meanwhile is to drive in 'manual/tiptronic mode' - then it's great.. as a former owner of the C230 before the redesign this car is a great leap forward to restoring the name of MB...it's a nice blend between the BMW and the Audi equivelants.