2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Questions
the car is a 2008 mecedes c 300 4 matic
Can the display module be reprogramed or does it have to be replaced. Fully charged
I just want to replace the hood due to dents I didn't see when purchased.
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Recalls
The rear outer seat belts may not latch correctly when used with certain child safety seats, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Dealers will replace the affected seat belts. This recall is expected to begin on November 19, 2007. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2007-100002.
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Reviews
I really like this car. The car is now making a squeaking noise when I pull off sometimes. I am taking it back to the Dealer tomorrow. They are going to find out what it is. The service at Mercedes Benz in St. Clair Shores has great customer service.