2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC
- Turn Signals only works at times.
- How much does it cost to repair the front head airbags of 2008 c300 4MATIC?
- it is cold out around -20 celcius when my car is idelling the heater and then b
- No power to the ac compressor and the temp display is not lit up.
- My 2008 c300 4matic the blower is not operating. Is there a central control
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Questions
the car is a 2008 mecedes c 300 4 matic
Can the display module be reprogramed or does it have to be replaced. Fully charged
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Recalls
The rear outer seat belts may not latch correctly when used with certain child safety seats, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Dealers will replace the affected seat belts. This recall is expected to begin on November 19, 2007. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2007-100002.
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC Reviews
I really like this car. The car is now making a squeaking noise when I pull off sometimes. I am taking it back to the Dealer tomorrow. They are going to find out what it is. The service at Mercedes Benz in St. Clair Shores has great customer service.