2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz C280
- Control Flaps May Fail Due to Leaking Vacuum Manifold for Climate Control Actuator
- Cracked Driveshaft Flex Discs May Cause Driveshaft Movement/Vibration
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Brake Light Switch Failure May Cause ESP/BAS Warning Lights
- Replace Brake Rotors When Pads are Worn and Squeaking
- AC trip off and on and temperature sign comes on intermitently. See details
- How many miles to say that the car is hi mileage condition ?
- The horn and radio on my C280 stopped working. What can I do?
- When I first drive the car in the morning, it shakes from about 30 km/h to 120km
- windshield wipers and washer and radio stopped working today. Why?
2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 Problems
The vacuum manifold for the climate control actuator may develop a leak, This can cause poor or no operation of the air delivery and temperature control flaps.
A vibration felt through the center floor of the vehicle can be caused by cracked and/or shredded driveshaft flex discs, resulting in excessive driveshaft movement. If not repaired, damage to the driveshaft center support bearing, transmission, or differential can occur.
The crankshaft position sensor may fail. Symptoms of this are: The engine will crank—but not start—especially when the engine is warm. The car may start again if it is left to cool off, but it may run roughly or have poor performance.
2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
1) The A/C is tripping off and on. It comes on for like 20secs and then trip off for more 4mins or longer. At the time it stops cooling, the fan blows well but not cold. What could be wrong with the A/C system?
2) There is temperature sign (like the symbol of a thermometer) that comes on intermi...
I checked the fuses and, in my owners manuel, it does not show a fuse for the horn!!
How do I know if this is a result of a bad fuse or bad fuses?
2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 Reviews
brakes have a squeal even after shoes and rotors replaced. Motor mnts needed to be replaced after 70k
HEADLIGHTS HAS CONDENSATION ON BOTH SIDES. DOES NOT DISSIPATE EVEN ON SUNNY DAYS.