2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz C280
- Control Flaps May Fail Due to Leaking Vacuum Manifold for Climate Control Actuator
- Cracked Driveshaft Flex Discs May Cause Driveshaft Movement/Vibration
- Brake Light Switch Failure May Cause ESP/BAS Warning Lights
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Replace Brake Rotors When Pads are Worn and Squeaking
- The horn and radio on my C280 stopped working. What can I do?
- When I first drive the car in the morning, it shakes from about 30 km/h to 120km
- windshield wipers and washer and radio stopped working today. Why?
- Leather is coming undone where it wraps under the arm rest start at the handle
- I own a mercedes 280c; is this a transmission problem?
2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 Problems
The vacuum manifold for the climate control actuator may develop a leak, This can cause poor or no operation of the air delivery and temperature control flaps.
A vibration felt through the center floor of the vehicle can be caused by cracked and/or shredded driveshaft flex discs, resulting in excessive driveshaft movement. If not repaired, damage to the driveshaft center support bearing, transmission, or differential can occur.
The ESP and BAS warning lights may illuminate due to a failed brake light switch. Replacement of the failed switch should correct this concern.
2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
I checked the fuses and, in my owners manuel, it does not show a fuse for the horn!!
How do I know if this is a result of a bad fuse or bad fuses?
which color wire is the back up light