2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Mercedes-Benz C280
- Trunk Springs May Break and Cause Trunk Lid to Fall When Opened
- Interior Wood Trim/Dash Pads Crack Due to Age and Sun Exposure
- Control Flaps May Fail Due to Leaking Vacuum Manifold for Climate Control Actuator
- Brake Lights May Not Operate Due to Failed Rear Tail Light Housings
- Cracked Driveshaft Flex Discs May Cause Driveshaft Movement/Vibration
2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Problems
Trunk springs can break and cause the trunk lid to fall back down when opened.
The interior wood trim and dash pad are likely to crack due to age and sun exposure.
The vacuum manifold for the climate control actuator may develop a leak, This can cause poor or no operation of the air delivery and temperature control flaps.
2000 Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
& Electrical socket, checked and tested all solenoids, replaced filter and fluid. Just need codes cleared. Dealer wants over $600.00 to clear faults!!! I laughed. Does anyone know where I can get a compatible Mercedes scan tool to erase codes on Transmission Control Unit. OBD II no good for t...
cost of replacing windshield wiper motor
Today I went to pick up my car from the shop, it was originally in because the starter had failed, so I had it replaced... the total cost came out to be around $370 ,,, I thought it was bit too much but then again I'm no mechanic & unfamiliar in this category therefore I'd like to kno...