1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mercedes-Benz C280
- Trunk Springs May Break and Cause Trunk Lid to Fall When Opened
- Interior Wood Trim/Dash Pads Crack Due to Age and Sun Exposure
- Control Flaps May Fail Due to Leaking Vacuum Manifold for Climate Control Actuator
- Cracked Driveshaft Flex Discs May Cause Driveshaft Movement/Vibration
- Brake Lights May Not Operate Due to Failed Rear Tail Light Housings
- Where is the headlight relay for my 1999 Mercedes C280 W202?
- where is the exact fuse location that controls the ac, fan, radio
- error codes P0715 & P0700 came on today~PLEASE HELP
- Wiper motor hums when turned on but wiper arm doesn't work only vibrates.
- State Inspection - rejection - OBD 2 Readout states not ready.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Problems
Trunk springs can break and cause the trunk lid to fall back down when opened.
The interior wood trim and dash pad are likely to crack due to age and sun exposure.
The vacuum manifold for the climate control actuator may develop a leak, This can cause poor or no operation of the air delivery and temperature control flaps.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
A/C cooling, heat has been unpredictable. I replaced the control panel and the problem seems to be in check. As a prevent, I want to change the evap temp sensor being I heard it can be problematic.
I replaced the key and now the key works fine, but now the car wont start it sounds like it wants to start but it wont it ran fine before the mey stopped turning
The right side will stay on until you turn the car off. The left side will come on when turn the car off.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Recalls
1999 Mercedes-Benz C280 Reviews
I got this car new and have never sorry. I love it and after warranty expired I cannot think of any major repairs I have had to make--just the usual maintenance upkeep. Love my little car and it is the most comfortable car to drive on long trips.
How do you spell B-U-L-L-E-T-P-R-O-O-F ??? Never had a better car and believe me I have had many. At 215,000 miles (and had it since 30,000) and it has never put a foot wrong. Economical, reliable, comfortable, really well-built inside and out. Great engine. Here is the COMPLETE list of non-routine repairs we have made to it: - Aircon compressor - 02 sensor (maybe 2) - Water pump - Some ...
Don't listen to wannabe mercedes owners, this car is cheaper to maintain than most american or jap cars. The down time is so minimal you forget going to mechanic. If you have common sense a bit of desire to fix it and 20 bucks to get an alldata.com online subscription you are set. I almost forgot try to stay away of dealers with the exception of the diagnostic and for that I highly recommend go...