1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercedes-Benz C280
- Trunk Springs May Break and Cause Trunk Lid to Fall When Opened
- Interior Wood Trim/Dash Pads Crack Due to Age and Sun Exposure
- Control Flaps May Fail Due to Leaking Vacuum Manifold for Climate Control Actuator
- Brake Lights May Not Operate Due to Failed Rear Tail Light Housings
- Cracked Driveshaft Flex Discs May Cause Driveshaft Movement/Vibration
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Problems
Trunk springs can break and cause the trunk lid to fall back down when opened.
The interior wood trim and dash pad are likely to crack due to age and sun exposure.
The vacuum manifold for the climate control actuator may develop a leak, This can cause poor or no operation of the air delivery and temperature control flaps.
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
i have to punch the button repeatedly before it opens or closes the door
I am contemplating taking this car to the Rockies Dec-April instead of 4x4 jeep GC and am wondering if it will be OK
car has not been started in two years. Put in a new batterey but no power to any systtem not even lights. Fuse problem? battery is good
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Reviews
Hi everybody: Recently my C280 is expulsing the coolant from the reserve container when the temp. its around 80ºC, Do you know the cause? Thanks in advance for your kindly response.
I,m having problems with my key opening my driver side door in the key give me problem to start my car i have to play with it to get it to start my car up I JUST GOT A turn up coil change in wires change spark plugs change now my check engine came on it was;nt on before i had the work done