1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercedes-Benz C280
- Trunk Springs May Break and Cause Trunk Lid to Fall When Opened
- Interior Wood Trim/Dash Pads Crack Due to Age and Sun Exposure
- Control Flaps May Fail Due to Leaking Vacuum Manifold for Climate Control Actuator
- Brake Lights May Not Operate Due to Failed Rear Tail Light Housings
- Cracked Driveshaft Flex Discs May Cause Driveshaft Movement/Vibration
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Problems
Trunk springs can break and cause the trunk lid to fall back down when opened.
The interior wood trim and dash pad are likely to crack due to age and sun exposure.
The vacuum manifold for the climate control actuator may develop a leak, This can cause poor or no operation of the air delivery and temperature control flaps.
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
but when inside car I can push the master lock button and the doors want do anything. I hear a noise but nothing is happening
also makes digital clock goe to 1:00,then gauges (fuel,temp.,rpm,and speedometer)wont work,then after a while they work.But every time light switch is turned on it happens.I replaced light switch, and installed a used cluster w/new bulbs, same problem?Its driving me bananas,please can anyone help...
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Reviews
Hi everybody: Recently my C280 is expulsing the coolant from the reserve container when the temp. its around 80ºC, Do you know the cause? Thanks in advance for your kindly response.
I,m having problems with my key opening my driver side door in the key give me problem to start my car i have to play with it to get it to start my car up I JUST GOT A turn up coil change in wires change spark plugs change now my check engine came on it was;nt on before i had the work done