1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280
- Trunk Springs May Break and Cause Trunk Lid to Fall When Opened
- Interior Wood Trim/Dash Pads Crack Due to Age and Sun Exposure
- Control Flaps May Fail Due to Leaking Vacuum Manifold for Climate Control Actuator
- Brake Lights May Not Operate Due to Failed Rear Tail Light Housings
- Cracked Driveshaft Flex Discs May Cause Driveshaft Movement/Vibration
- Have disconnect battery to charge. Now the security system will not shut off.
- I have a oil leak with no visual sign of where its from .smokes after
- I have problem with my Air Condition,only blows in the side vent hot air.
- need to know how to jumpstart
- the second issue I am experiencing is the engine idle keeps fluctuating
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Problems
Trunk springs can break and cause the trunk lid to fall back down when opened.
The interior wood trim and dash pad are likely to crack due to age and sun exposure.
The vacuum manifold for the climate control actuator may develop a leak, This can cause poor or no operation of the air delivery and temperature control flaps.
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
undersids is covered with oil ,smokes after i turn engine off.l-2.8 with 177985 miles.where is the pcv valve located at on this engine?
Some time my Air Condition Control goes off went ,I am driving the it blows is not to hot but is not cold how suppost to be.I will like to fix that Thanaks.
please gine me details
1994 Mercedes-Benz C280 Reviews
I just purchased this car this past Monday for 2800.00 , and its been great. my trustworthy mechanic/ like big bro gave it a 45 minute check up and gave it a B+ overall . it has 80,000-83,000 miles with a brand new motor put in in Sept. 2010. I by no means am a flashy chica i dont think i have the personality for a Benz , having said that , it feels good to drive it, and the title's in my nam...
Top Dawg, this 1994 C280 (W202). Have owned about 18-20 Mercedes since 1970s and this is light, tight, and just right. Sporty, nimble, economical (28-30 mpg), and dependable. Only replaced bulbs and filters; use synthetic oil (best gas mileage). Somewhat quirky wiring-- freaky door locking, radio sometimes out-- but all in all it's great. Clear coat paint now beginning to peel but car wasn't ga...
I bought the used but I love it did replace drive train but other than that no problems it has 183,000 miles on it i have had it two years been all over in it.