2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 4MATIC Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 4MATIC
- Do I need to replace the fuel pump and intake manifold together
- I need to replace my fuel pump and intake manifold . Do I have to replace the 2
- Will this car nickel and dime me to death after 147,000 miles?
- my car power steering wheel is totally locked,
- While driving for 10 min.stopped restarted and almost stalled, noise from engine
2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 4MATIC Problems
The camshaft adjuster solenoid (which is related to the variable valve timing system) may fail or timing chain/balance shaft components may wear, resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light and various drivability issues. Mercedes-Benz has released a service bulletin outlining specific repair instructions depending on fault codes stored.
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
The heating, ventilation and AC (HVAC) heater box is susceptible to mildew buildup. This can result in a musty odor from the HVAC system, most noticeable when the system is first turned on.
2007 Mercedes-Benz C280 4MATIC Questions
After spuddering I finally kicked into gear after alot of noise from engine. The large yellow warning sign flashed, but now nothing...
Will running the diagnostic port 24/7 burn out the elec system?