2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240
- Broken Stepper Motor Actuating Arm May Cause Clicking Noise From Behind Dash
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- Worn Sway Bar Link Joints Causing Knocking Over Bumps
- Dead Battery Due to Failed Seat Control Module
- WHAT MEANS C240 4 MATIC
- I WOULD ASK WHY THE ROOF LIGHT IS NOT WORK EVEN ALL FUSES IS NORMAL
- what means add 1.5qts engine oil even the level is ok is there any problem about
- Does the cluster have anything to do with the transmission shifting automatic
- Car won't start service b exceed pops up the battery is fine, poly v belt has a crack
2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 Problems
A repetitive clicking noise from behind the center area of the dash panel is usually caused by a broken stepper motor actuating arm. The actuating arm controls the direction of air flow in the climate control system. Disassembly of the center console will be required to access and change the broken arm with the updated, reinforced part.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 Reviews
Multitude of problems just keep on coming with no end in sight
I am having problem with my heating It give smell that makes me sick I have to open the window to get fresh air. When I start the heating regulating on #3 it makes whisling sound. It is 2003 C240 Could you help. Rita from DC
I have 2003 mercedes c 240. i bought it used about six years ago and never had any problems out of it. just general maintence and crank sensor recently went out but overall its been a good car and i cant complain