2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz C240
- Broken Stepper Motor Actuating Arm May Cause Clicking Noise From Behind Dash
- Engine Performance Problems Due to Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Inside Grab Handles/Upholstery/Door Trim Panels May Delaminate
- Worn Sway Bar Link Joints Causing Knocking Over Bumps
- Dead Battery Due to Failed Seat Control Module
- Does the cluster have anything to do with the transmission shifting automatic
- Car won't start service b exceed pops up the battery is fine, poly v belt has a crack
- Occasional misfire on #6 cylinder comes and goes. ABS, ESP, and BAS default
- my merbenz emits a smell of burning rubber from the left side of engine, below t
- cd charger problem
2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 Problems
A repetitive clicking noise from behind the center area of the dash panel is usually caused by a broken stepper motor actuating arm. The actuating arm controls the direction of air flow in the climate control system. Disassembly of the center console will be required to access and change the broken arm with the updated, reinforced part.
The engine may develop a stalling and/or no start condition due to a failed crankshaft position sensor.
Inside grab handles, the upholstery on the center console cover, and door trim panels can delaminate. Most commonly replacement of the affected part is necessary.
2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
hi everybody ihave c240 i'm facing prob witg cd charger, the radio is working but it's giving me no cd charger when i press cd botton i tried with two new cd charger but still the same prob please can you help me to solve it . thx for all
2003 Mercedes-Benz C240 Reviews
Multitude of problems just keep on coming with no end in sight
I am having problem with my heating It give smell that makes me sick I have to open the window to get fresh air. When I start the heating regulating on #3 it makes whisling sound. It is 2003 C240 Could you help. Rita from DC
I have 2003 mercedes c 240. i bought it used about six years ago and never had any problems out of it. just general maintence and crank sensor recently went out but overall its been a good car and i cant complain